Group Transportation Services
Our transportation services for elderly citizens include medical appointment transportation as well as transportation to and from the senior centers, the pharmacy, the grocery store, local shopping centers, and other places as scheduled. Transportation schedules and stops vary depending on region and availability.
Many of our community’s seniors are homebound or active and unable to drive. When our seniors lose mobility, their health can deteriorate quickly as they are unable to pick up their medications, keep their doctor appointments, or make it to the senior center where they can be active.
That’s why we offer group transportation services for seniors from our senior centers. We want to be sure that any senior in our community is able to visit the doctor or the pharmacy whenever they need.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call an ambulance. We are not an emergency medical transportation service. We do not have the equipment or personnel required to keep you safe and healthy in an emergency. If you are experiencing an emergency and you need to go to the ER, call 911.
What You Need To Know
- Some senior centers can take you to and from the doctor, the pharmacy, or the senior center
- Some locations may be able to transport you to and from the grocery store or other recreational locations
- We do not offer ambulances or other emergency transportation
- If you experience an emergency call 911
- Destinations and schedules vary based on region, funding, and availability